Fresco Bloody Mary
This classic brunch beverage (and alleged hangover cure) is made all the better when you coat the rim of your glass in Fresco's Coffee Steak Rub for tiny bit of caffeinated buzz. Here's how we do it...
- Fresco Coffee Steak Rub Spice Blend (for coating the rim of the glass)
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 oz tomato juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes hot sauce, preferably Tabasco brand
- 3/4 tsp horseradish
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 stalk celery
- In a tall glass, mix vodka, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, horseradish, salt and pepper. Then fill with ice and pour back and forth into another glass 3 or 4 times to further mix ingredients.
- Take a third glass (frosted works best) and dip rim an 1/8-inch deep into Fresco Coffee Steak Rub Spice Blend to coat the glass's rim. Pour mixture into this glass for serving. Add lemon juice to top and garnish with celery stalk. Enjoy!