Southwest Corn Dip
This dip is great for entertaining and a great way to use leftover corn on the cob. We suggest serving it with chips but it would also be yummy added to your tacos, nachos or quesadillas.
- Corn (24 ounces of frozen or 4 cups of fresh off the cob)
- 2-3 TBLs Oil (your preference)
- 2 TBLs Fresco Southwest Chipotle
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 8 thinly chopped green onions (entire stems)
- 4 oz can green chilis (drained)
- 1-2 finely diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
In a large skillet heat oil over medium/high heat. Pour in corn and season with Fresco Southwest Chipotle blend. Saute for 3-5 minutes, just long enough to bloom the spices, creating more flavors. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients and then stir in the corn. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Delicious served with tortilla chips!