Who needs the expensive sushi place when you can whip together your own Tuna Sashimi at home?
Looks fancy but you won't believe how easy it is!
- 2 x 5oz. ahi tuna steaks
- 1 tbs Fresco Rustic Rub Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp butter or olive oil
- soy sauce and wasabi for dipping
- Blot tuna steaks with paper towel to remove excess moisture then coat all over with Fresco Rustic Rub Spice Blend.
- Heat oil or butter over medium-high heat. When oil is shimmering or butter is melted, sear tuna steaks about 1.5 minutes per side for rare-level of doneness.
- Enjoy with soy sauce and wasabi on the side for dipping.