Blackened Salmon Dip
Tired of the same old boring dips and appetizers?
There is nothing boring or bland about this dip.
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 shakes hot pepper sauce (adjust to your liking)
- 2 tbl. lemon juice
- 1 tbl. worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb blacked salmon (pulled apart into bite size chunks)
- To blacken the salmon follow our recipe found here: How To Blacken Fish
In a medium bowl cream together all the ingredients except the salmon. Once well mixed gently fold in the salmon pieces. This dip is better served cold so refrigerate for a few hours or overnight if possible. It will help the cheese firm up a bit and makes for a better spread. Serve with crackers or crusty bread pieces and ENJOY.